Thursday 18 January 2007

notes on 07.01.18


In a moment, I mean to get my idea into some kind of order before start to write this weblog, and trying to imagine how the people of totay would change as it tried to face this new contradiction between the transformation and the opposing, the visible and the invisible, the reprisal and the tolerance... But I soon realized that it was the furthest thing from my mind. I'am so dazed, in my inside world I searched, the opiate haze of euphoria, the pseudo-sexual rush-is there more to it than that? Everything it twisted.
Then I sat in front of the screen for a while. Perhaps, I should lay in bed placidly for a moment, and be waiting for a finer structure.

----------
Like love they flourished and grew // flac format, 2.92MB
Täglich im September...
Everyday in September the early fall was blue;
初秋九月的每一天都是蓝色的
Those young upright trees reaching for the sky, like love they flourished and grew;
年轻、挺拔的树向上伸展着,像爱情一样茂盛生长
Above us floated the fair clear sky;
我们头顶着美丽干净的天空
which a cotton-white cloud was walking through;
一朵云慢慢移动着,它是那样的洁白无暇
And with faith in your heart it shall never leave you.
而只要你从心底相信,它就会一直在你身边
Georg Dreyman's paino SOLO // flac format, 6.08MB

No comments: