Sunday 24 December 2006

notes on 06.12.24

Simon (西蒙)
■Suede (Done by Sigur Ros)
Soundtracks for "Far from China"
"See You in the Next Life"
UK 2001

Open your eyes and live again
请你睁开眼睛回到我的身边
And I'll open my heart and love again
我会敞开心扉再去爱一次
I'll open my mind deep inside yes I know it's blue
我打开自己内心深处的,我明白… 是忧伤

We all believe in Amsterdam
我们的信仰在阿姆斯特丹
Paris and Spain and Vietnam
在巴黎、西班牙和越南
No one believed you when you said your heart was blue
当你说你感到悲伤的时候,没人愿意相信
It's raining inside and it's raining tonight
孤独弥漫在整个雨夜
and it's raining for me and for you
这是你我之间的忧伤
'Cause all that we see is a life fucked by money
因为我们看到的是一种被金钱玷污的生活
and a world of celebrity fools
和一个追名逐利的丑陋世界

Oh simon are you lost in the pollution?
西蒙,你在混沌中迷失了么?
Simon are you somewhere in my soul?
西蒙,你在我心里的什么地方?
Simon are you nothing but a notion?
西蒙,除了信念你一无所有?
Simon where do we go... now
西蒙,我们现在去哪儿…

Planes write your name up in the sky
飞机在天空中书写你的名字
And flowers die for your suicide
花朵因为你的绝望而死去
The train stops in vain and the pain stop for you
因为你,火车颓然停止、麻木

We all believe in insulin
我们的信念在胰岛素里
Perfume and soap and ventolin
在香水、肥皂和沙丁胺醇里
No one believed you when you said your heart was blue
当你说你感到悲伤的时候,没人愿意相信
It's raining inside and it's raining tonight
孤独弥漫在整个雨夜
and it's raining for me and for you
这是你我之间的忧伤
When nothing makes sense but the pounds and the pence
当除了英镑和便士才能刺激我们的时候
and the dollars and cents are we lose?
我们失去的是金钱么?

Oh simon are you atoms in a jam jar?
西蒙,你的血球凝固在果酱瓶里?
Simon are you somewhere in my soul?
西蒙,你在我心里的什么地方?
Simon are you nothing but a photo in a passport?
西蒙,除了护照上的照片你一无所有?
Simon where do we go?
西蒙,我们去哪儿?

Oh...
哦…
Oh simon oh
西蒙
Oh simon oh
西蒙
Oh simon oh...
西蒙…

----------
1. 胰岛素、沙丁胺醇,很“素”很“苦”的感觉,是苍白的纯粹。
2. 很小的时候,我曾经把香皂当Wafer饼干吃过。白白的样子很香、很滑,觉得应该非常好吃… 但实际上,它非常辣眼睛。
3. I dreamed about Westminster Abbey last night.

Click here to playback.
(Lyric by suede, translated by hardMatrix)

No comments: